Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Right Now

Right now I am:

~looking at my photos for the year so far... not a lot there to be inspired by. I need to do a photo project, day-in-the-life or something to get variety.
~ feeding Mr T
~loving the cooler weather.
~thankful for having spotted a great wee shop that sells haberdashery at the start of the month because I needed it today.
~inspired to roast up some vegies to make salads for me, Les and T.
~savoring my last day of a couple of bad habits.
~reading baby led weaning, a book on teen age boys, Scrapbooks etc magazine.
~swooning over my new computer.
~enjoying kindy days.
~listening to the great NZ song book disc 3.
~feeling tired, always tired.
~counting the minutes before kindy pick-up (36).
~tasting Cadbury marshmallow Easter eggs (pineapple lump flavour).
~wondering if Miss Wendy sorted her Rat problem without too much hassle.
~making a A frame tent with a vintage cotton sheet for my little boys.
~wishing I had a little more time to scrapbook.
~ hoping that Tamas cold is quick to pass.
~ glad I already walked today.

No comments: