Thursday, May 5, 2011

Postcards from the Right of Way pt 3

 I have to say it got me down for a while.

But I managed to McGuyver us right out of the situation.

Agent M and I drew up a plan.

Improvised some weaponry to capture the enemy agent.

After some harshly meted torture she spilled the beans.

And we were pulled out by chopper.

Some of the other agents and I celebrated a successful mission.

And then I received my new instructions.
I needed to decode them first.

And then assemble the new secret agent tools.

I did some covert surveillance.

and pinpointed the location of the target.
And developed a daring scheme with agent F1.

There's nothing like food to put people in a good mood.

So we threw out a spread to entice the target.

It worked a little too well.

But soon we had our guy.

Just had to see if he'd take the bait.

I foiled a sneaky double cross when backs were turned.

That made it rain on their parade.

We soon had them carted off in the van.
F1 entered our report.


While I grabbed a quick snack with agent E.


It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

No comments: