Monday, May 2, 2011

15 Random things that I never got round to posting till now....

 I cleaned up our games cupboard sometimes it's the basic stuff that feels so good.

I took one of these photos- haven't done that in ages- must remember to do it more often.

We got a moon calendar and along with Daylight savings ending we have some major fascinations with night and the moon and the stars.
 Starbucks have a new Frap- Espresso- quite nice if you like Coffee- but skip the sprinkles.

  
Note the back to front T-shirt and the fact he is attempting to 'weed eat' Emily's afternoon tea

 That's right he's some sort of evil twisted genius.


My supermarket is haunted by the ghosts of frustrated shoppers and shopperholics now passed on- sometimes you can see their spirits in the freezer section.

 

It's amazing the time spent, joy achieved, concentration applied and mess created all because of a sheet of paper and a pair of scissors.

We tried Cheese on Toast Experiment Pt 2- Mayo thanks to a suggestion from Delwyn- it was ok. Still trying to come up with further ideas.




The roses put on a last ditch effort to welcome in Autumn.

Will looked sweet. "No surprises there."

Merenia went all unicorn after a birthday party at a friends place.

Ruby appreciated me tidying. I didn't appreciate her appreciation.

Will continued his infatuation,  Kieran got educated before he went to be educated.


Les got me Roses. Just 'cause.

 I did the black board at Starbucks for St Patricks Day- cool!

No comments: