Thursday, May 5, 2011

Post cards from the Right of Way Pt 1

A while back I did a series of Post's called the 'Weather's Here Wish You Were Fine' I thought it was about time to reprise those posts with the 2011 version Post Cards From the Right of Way. (Click on the link above to read the premise).


Dear Mum,

I received my new kit and was ready for my next mission.

After flying into the zone...

I set up some booby traps just in case of enemy attack.

It was a lucky thing- as they came in handy.

Once caught me and agent L applied the most effective torture to get him to talk.

But he remained tight lipped.

Even playing dead at one point. I had one last trick up my sleeve though.

That made him squeal and hand over the data.

I passed it on to Agent E- who sure knows how to keep a secret from the enemy.

I filed my report and added my secret agent stamp.

No comments: