Thursday, April 21, 2011

Super City Residents have you seen....

Apologies to my non Auckland based readers but for those in Auckland, have you been to the library lately?

Heck you don't even really need to go all that much. We have spent a lot of time lately on the catalogue ordering books into our local library from Orewa to Waiheke and down to Pukekohe- it's awesome the borrowing capabilities that are out there!

The speed of the service is tremendous as well- one book I ordered put me at 57 out of 57 people who reserved the book and it's taken less than 10 weeks for me to get the email saying my book is ready for me to pick up.

The other thing we've been enjoying each fortnight is the library bus... ours stops right outside of Kindy about 10 minutes after Will starts- he has his lunch and then we go score some books and then he goes back to Kindy and I head home to read! :-)

The library just plain rocks- the supercity library boulders!

No comments: