Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shakespeare 2011

 See this is what I am talking about more January adventures!

The Brinkman/Casbolts were back at Shakespeare Regional Park this year- on the weekend of the King tide/flooding so we left it till the end of the week before heading out to catch up... still the tide was the highest I have ever seen it at Te Haruhi Bay.

For some reason the combination of Sand and Sea caused massive failure on Will's rash 'dress' which was just a long top before we headed to the beach but was rubbish by the time we were done... didn't matter he still had a great time.

As did the kids Merenia and Kevin in Kayaks and Kieran and Tony hitching a ride.

 









For some reason I don't have pictures on the blog of the EPIC football game that took place. Both families that attend have English Heritage so there is some fierce rivalry, which Kieran (a keen Liverpool supporter) is happy to join in on. This year Deb's sister and her two boys were along as well so we made the numbers up to 9 kids- all the better for adventuring. What blows me away is to see how much Deb's kids change from year to year- we only see them every January it's amazing the difference a year makes.

As per usual we had a great time and I always leave with the idea that we'll join them for a night or two each year. Of course this January we will hopefully have a 6 month old.... I'm not sure we'll make it in 2012 but I guess that would be better than 2013 when we should have a fully mobile 18 month old.... I'll give it some thought.

No comments: