Thursday, April 22, 2010

Netball

On Tuesdays I have a car load of Crazies! Because winter has well and truly kicked in... Netball season is back in full force!

Even if she had been at school we intended to have Merenia play for a club (Western United) this year. We are hoping that the more netball oriented organisation will mean that she has an excellent coach and thrives a bit more than she has had the chance to in the last couple of years playing for school.

Petra and Alyssa have also joined the club too- I was hoping that the girls would be on a team together to help maintain that social contact for Mira's with her friends. And also because after managing the team last year I feel a bit like they are 'my girls' so I was keen to watch them play.

Unfortunately after trials P and A ended up on the same team and Merenia on a different one- such is life I guess. We still have the car trip.....

No comments: