Thursday, November 12, 2009

Whirlwind

That's what it's been like over the last couple of weeks in the Stockley house. I have a whole bunch to show and tell and time just won't stop to let me do it. I sort my photos by week this week alone I have 365+ photos... lots to sort and lots to document! And of course life isn't slowing down at all either. I can't believe my big boy just turned 12 and before I know it the little one will be two.

Kieran is amazing... I know he is growing up- but boy he is really growing up!

And Will is having another language explosion. He's now hooking words up together and figuring some new stuff out for himself. I like it when I get back in the car after grabbing milk or bread or such and he says; "Right back!" Les' favourite is 'let go!' which is what Will says when he grabs something he's not supposed to have in a store.

We've got some cool stuff going on and also some weird stuff and busy stuff and we're also waiting on some baby news which I sure is not half as crazy making for us as it is for the mamas to be.

I'm going to do my best to make a decent post tomorrow if not you'll have to put up with a random story about eggs. In the meantime my random, few and far between blog posting boy updated yesterday.

No comments: