Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tiny and free or dirt cheap

I've got a request for my thrifting, garage sale-ing and gifted shopper friends and those who have like me a stash of random stuff that they may or may not one day find a use for... I am looking for teeny weeney tiny toys and childrens things.... think the contents of victorian england toy shop window in miniature with a tree and a toy soldier, bike, sled, dolls, books, trains, teddies etc... Now I can't stress enough my two key points TINY I mean tiny and cheap (50cents) or even better FREE!

I will pay costs and postage... but don't spent more than five bucks in any one lot without texting me or something. All and any help much appreciated!

Thank-you!!

1 comment:

shanlis said...

Can you post a picture of what you have in mind so we are on the same wavelength?