Monday, September 8, 2008

What's old is new again...


Well it's new for us anyway....

I'm calling it my 'mother trucker'. It's going to take a bit of getting used to as I'm so high-up, it sounds like a truck, it drives a little like a tank, and it has these weird little side windows....


But Will likes it and I like; the 7 seats, the 6 CD Stacker, the colour (that's such a girl thing to say). And then there's the added bonus that is no longer having to go to school in the afternoons because now I can fit our next door neighbour boys in the car I have the morning run and the neighbour is doing afternoons... SWEET!

The kids like sitting in the back seats... and Les has already cleaned it....


isn't it nice to know that while some things change others just always stay the same!

No comments: