Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a small world...


Less than 24 hours after Will was born another aeromodeling baby, Harrison B, was born and so was a rather cool friendship. Harri's mum, Kathryn, and I email on a far too irregular basis (my fault but I blame Will). The other week she sent me some photos and the following...

"I was going through photos today looking for pics" ... "and came across some pictures taken at the very first Nationals I went to in 2003. We were at the prize giving and in front of us was this beautiful child who captured my heart and Robert's (whom I had just starting seeing). It was a winning moment for me as Robert interacted with her and made her smile (definite husband material and nurturing possibilities!!). Her older brother was more interested in hiding behind a chair but was still keen to see what his sister was doing. It was only today as I flicked through photos that I made the connection. Attached is the photo of the beautiful child (and two others) who I guess at that time was about the same age as Sophia is now. It is amazing how quickly time flies by."



Seriously cool I think! But check out my hair colour- HOLY COW batman!!!

No comments: