Monday, September 8, 2008

Dad's Day

We had a pretty cool Father's Day yesterday. Les got a sleep-in and then a special delivery of yummy pressies....

Lollies, Cashew Nuts, a drill and a book.

You would think that Will has been giving presents all his life as he was very good at it...


He also helped unwrap them too... so we have no worries about his abilities come time for his birthday!


See what I mean.


And then he did a classic Visa Advert... "the fun they have with the packing that it came in... Priceless!"

Fun for all the family apparently.


The book we gave Les is the same one we give him every year, exactly the same book. It's called "Dear Dad" and each year the kids dictate or write letters to Les about why they love him and we put them in the book. This year there were three letters... that's kind of cool.

Les made a primo poached egg brekkie with Art of Cheese Curry dressing, good stuff! We spent part of the day together doing some garden stuff and Les tried to go flying but there was some wind and other technical issues. We had Roast Pork for tea and Merenia and I made self saucing butterscotch pudding.

Oh and I'm so glad I managed to send my Dad a gift and a card because I feel asleep on the couch just after 8:30pm and so I didn't get around to calling him!!!

***********************

No comments: