Thursday, July 10, 2008

Up so late

I stayed up late, it wasn't the wisest of things to do but I was really getting into what I was doing... I got the job of creating the production certificate. But not being one to do things by half and always pleased of a good excuse to create and play, I am creating the production certifcates.

These are the four types I have done so far...


The Fish



The Spirits of the Lake


The Sailors


Courtiers, Fan Dances and the Main cast Ladies.

I am well pleased with them and also glad of the fact that I am a little under halfway through and it only took me an evening. I have 5 groups left to do. Lots of fun and each one counts as a scrapbooking LO. Which means I have now in 3 consecutive days done 7 LO's three of which are paper and I will share soon.

On the Will front; He woke 5 times before 7am. I didn't have to pick him up the first 3 the fourth was a drink and the fifth I was already holding him from the fourth :-) ... and possibly it was me and not him that woke up (I can't really remember) anyway I eased him onto the bed beside me and went back to sleep. Now I think this is progress and if I could only stay awake for the 10 minutes of a feed I could spend the whole night sleeping lying down. :-) I am going to put the safety sleep on his bed tonight to see if that helps.


No comments: