Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seven Part 1


Ok so I have been seriously absent from blogging this week. I humbly apologise... believe me there's LOTS that I want to blog about but I have a bunch of stuff to do and this damn family and they just keep hanging around... jeeze some people.

So school and work start back on Monday... um... YAY!!!! Sorry Miss Rae I know it's not what you want to hear but... oh my... so ready for it!

Anyway the 7 month montage only just got started this morning which sums up our montn really... generally by this point I have just a few days to add then it's all ready to go out with this post but I am afraid it ain't going to happen and the way the day is shaping up I may only just scrape it in before midnight!

I actually still have half a post written about Will at 6 months... that's sad... I obviously need to reassess my priorities... at least I should also have a page or two to upload as well... so with no further ado.....


****************

No comments: