Monday, November 2, 2015

This week on the web...

I've been trying to squeeze in some reading in the 'bits between' this week after having a pretty lean time of it over the last few weeks. Here's what I'm reading....

Just one of many a teacher quits her job because she can't do it properly because politicians don't know shit about education- nothing will change until people can see the damage that's been done.

Take drugs (with side effects) and gain 2 days longevity- Whoo hoooo!! Or you can just live a side effect free enjoyable life for couple of days less.

Dieticians advise: Don't give sound advice (our sponsors won't like it).  FFS!

I think Will and I need to try this phone hologram hack.

An Epic Battle Extra Virgin Olive Oil Vs. Coconut Oil... we were discussing this just last night and this popped up in my feed. :-)

An interesting article about Cholesterol... it's not bad.

For my scrapbooky friends Jennifer Wilson asks what would you do if you could start all over again? It's an interesting question.

That's it from me.... :-)
  ♥





No comments: