Friday, November 6, 2015

Right Now...

Right now I am:

~looking ahead to Christmas and all the territory to cover between now and then.
~loving home with just us in it.
~thankful another rental inspection passed without issue.
~inspired by the need to make some Thank-you cards.
~savouring Kindy days.
~reading seven books- I usually will only have one on the go, two at most... right now seven beside my bed with book marks in them... lucky I have a lot of bookmarks.
~swooning over the Splendid Fairy Wrens that have thrice paid a visit to our backyard.
~enjoying a cooler than normal November with a little rain even.
~listening to the thunder.
~feeling happy... like really, really, happy and relaxed!
~counting the days till my first ever baby boy turns 18.
~tasting the last of the grains and carbs in the house... that stuff is out the window.
~wondering about a word for next year and a pared down blog schedule.
~making plans and lists in my head for now but on paper soon.
~wishing for a little cash injection... who doesn't right?
~hoping for a calm ending for 2015.
~glad to be alive.

No comments: