Sunday, May 3, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because....
... Les had a game of Golf on Monday.
... the littles played so well on Monday.
... I got a great deal on Lollies for hockey.
... there was a digger outside of Kindy.
... I did a decent load of scrapbook pages.
... I got a couple of new tops.
... Jo and Doug brought me back a Next Magazine from New Zealand.
... Robert came for a play.
... The Governor of WA came to Will's school to announce a new initiative and the school got cool stuff.
... Jayme came over and I caught up with Bel and Tony.
... we got a giant box from the library.
... the dinner for the players tea was easy.
... the guys look good in their new shirts.
... I did Parent help on my own terms and Lucy and I were both happy.
... The 17's had their first game of the season in Joondalup... a draw.
... Kieran umpired the 7/8's.
... Tama enjoyed a great session of H2H.
... I watched Merenia first netball game- a win.
... Will went for a sleepover at Roberts.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: