Friday, May 1, 2015

Round-up~ April 2015

Enjoying....L- Good Wife, MKR, GOT
G- Survivor, Grey's If you are the One, Good Wife, GOT, Bitttersweet,
K- Survivor,  If you are the One, GOT, Trainspotting
M- Comedy Fest, ANZAC Telly
W- Home @ the movies.
T- Play school & Prehistoric Park.


Well that was fun...
Tama and I have been enjoying Library afternoons on his Kindy half day. And Will is most happy that Robert is now coming over every Tuesday after school. Tama and I went and watched Will in the Easter Hat Parade (mindless school tradition). The big kids had their fun run at school and Merenia got a prize for Lower school costume. Ehren and Shannon came for 5 days that were both long and very short. Easter happened with all it's chocolatey madness and Easter Egg hunt. Les took the crew to Kings Park, The Volcano Park and Belmont Oasis. AQWA and Hillary's Beach. The kids played an awesome game of shops. Playing Cards against Humanity with Shannon. Peel Zoo, Ice Cream store and Quarry Par in Mandurah. Scitech. Dinos on Ice, I love you party. Dance Party and games night all rolled into one. Aviation History Museum for Les and the kids. Ikea and the Scrapbook Store for Shan and I. I took the littles to a Library school holiday programme with the Lorax and Science. Kieran hung out with Nadya. Will had a sleep over at Roberts and they went to the Movies. Robert had a sleepover at ours. I took the kids (all 4) to Carousel to do some shopping and it was exceptionally good- despite being all 4 of them, at Carousel, in the school holidays for hours! Pam stopped over for a visit. Les went in the RSA section in the Perth City ANZAC Parade. Will went to Josh's Karate Party. Kieran and friends met up for lunch. Les went out for a game of golf. Jayme came over and the girls practised their dance. We had a players tea at Hockey.

Yum, yum, yum...
Kiwi food and girl on the swing fudge. Cheesecake and such for the I love you Party. Chips from Burger Edge are yum! Froyo in the holidays. Holiday Cereal- I'm not sure how often we'll do this again because cereal= sugar+grains and all the associated crap but we have a new champion in dragging stuff out. Tama chose coco-pops and still has some left 4 weeks later, much to the annoyance of the other 4 who all finished their box of choice.

For you...For me?
We got new bar stools so we'd have one for Ehren when the boys were having breakfast. New Pillows and clothes for the boys. Easter presents for the littles from the Radice's and from us to Robert. Kiwi gifts from the Corsans and Wendy. Easter Eggs, Lego Heroes and sticker books. Made Will a book bag for his bunk. We scored some cool games from the CWA op shop. A cool new ANZAC picture book. We donated some money to Bella the puppy, and Taryns robotics trip. Next magazine from Jo and Doug.

Bugger!
Tama hurt his toe once at home and once at kindy and ended up losing his toenail in the process.

Hooray!
We took cool family photos with Ehren. I finished the Hello Photobook (at 2:20am one day). Did some paper scrapbooking finally!

Etc...
We borrowed a bed for Ehren from Dave and Cathy. Hockey Practice continued on. Kieran and the team had an early training session with Doug. Will had OT and Physio appointments and I managed to knock over a lampost. LOTS of Hockey. Netball Practice started for another year. Set up the bunks- and the kids created a Tall tower and a cosy cave. Picked up a lady on the side of the highway who had recently lost her baby.

Seen and Heard...

Will: "Mum when I was in the toilet I could make the noise of a frog with a really deep croak by pressing in my tummy like this and pressing out with my rear end."

My darling 7 year old told me this morning:
"Mum, Dad said I can take just one pair of his medals and his poppy for news. I have to have them in a plastic bag and I have to leave them in the bag."
Then I said I was going to ring Dad to check and Will informed me:
"I might have misheard him".
Needs his hearing checked I guess because Les said: "No way, too precious!"

No comments: