Monday, May 11, 2015

This Week on the Web...

An interesting article about a school in Norway.

Teacher Tom of the week: Talking, listening, and thinking.

This makes me feel sick, and sad, and so very very helpless.

The importance of Playing, Puttering and Pretending 

Teacher Tom on Obedience.

Sitting and standing desks... not my usual read but still interesting and I had to laugh at the concept of 'Big Mother' technology: "like George Orwell’s Big Brother, only with more nagging."

Etsy picks of the week....


Not sure there has ever been a cuter chameleon! From SuAmi, you should see the Narwhal too.

I thought the idea of a ceramic coffee travel mug was pretty cool... and this one is pretty. Seems like it would be nice to wrap your hands around. From Sarah Welch Pottery.
Sweet black and white nesting dolls from Wee Gallery

I'm not much of a jewellery person but when I do I like imperfect and rustic and out of the ordinary, like this ring from Cinnamon Sticks.

I could see Kieran getting this for me both because it would make me laugh and piss his sister off.


 I found the most amazing creator of dolls house miniatures "L Delany accessories for the well appointed dolls house". Am now totally wishing I had a dolls house to 'well appoint'....... 











They're made of paper!
  ♥

No comments: