Sunday, March 29, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... Kieran was invited to Irwin Barracks to see a Bell 429 Helicopter.
... Tama and I enjoyed Lake Jualbup while he was there.
... I went to the Clubs Conference and was inspired by a guy called David Russel who spoke about Business Management.
... they also had yummy free food at the Conference.
... Tama had a great mud filled day at Kindy.
... we went to the book swap shop.
... Robert came for a play and Clare brought food.
... we went to the library.
... I finally finished my book, and then promptly read two more shorter books.
... Tama and I got a new game called Zingo.
... Tama and I enjoyed a morning at Hillarys Breakwater.
... Kieran had his assessment for ADFA and was invited to the next stage- Officer Selection Boards in Canberra.
... I finally got my Kind prints printed.
... Lucas came over for a play.
... we completed Roberts Domino collection and almost completed ours.
... Kieran went to Nadyas.
... Les went flying for the day with John Dolphin.
... K, W, T and I spent the day at the Club Carnival.
... John Came for dinner.

"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: