Monday, March 23, 2015

This week on the web...

Some scrapbooky stuff... I don't usually visit scrapbooking websites I find it decreases my confidence, motivation and creativity but I do get some stuffed emailed and for design tips I think Debbie Hodge's 'Get it Scrapped' is the best out there this week I enjoyed: Ideas for Scrapbook Page Embellishment with Clusters and their 100th template and sketch.

Here's a lovely reason to go back home... way back home to Dunedin, if only I had a couple million spare.


UGH... this story shows the truly spooky reason why big business should keep the f@#% out of education... seriously a priority one alert??



I agree with a lot of what Jessica writes here and I'm not yet fully committed to this way of eating- in fact I have a had a couple of shit days this week where I was fully sugar loaded and holy cow I felt like crap... once you eat fat you can't go back.

I almost didn't share this Teacher Tom post- it's a bit dry and expresses a sentiment I feel like I do to death... but then I remembered it's like that because it's so important.

Some worthwhile kid snacks to check out in this post.

It was a busy week... so this is all I got!

No comments: