Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tiny Tales from Week 7


  This week started with Will sick in the morning before school.... see him he looks terrible right- laying there suffering with a headache and a sore throat.... hmmmm.



We needed some toy storage so we drove to Ikea my (dirty) speedo hit 211111 on the way only 11111km's till 222222. :-)


They were super good in the store so despite having sworn I wasn't getting food I did let them get Hot Dogs on the way out. :-)




Hockey Training.


Saturday Suit shopping- he was totally into it and he specifically chose me to go with him... I get why but still.

Pimp shoes on my giant footed son.



We got Onion Rings and Chips from Burger Edge- that's Nadya's Parents shop at the mall- they were really good!!


Valentines day- I decorated with wrapping paper and serviettes from Ikea and we had a red and pink dinner and dessert.



A very weird combo!


Les went flying on Sunday.


I'm sorry but how cute is he... a little mini human being making giant food.

No comments: