Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tiny Tales Week 42

Les went to Queensland- where you can buy my vice- in bulk.


He accidentally told his GPS he wanted to go home.






Will's school had it's Faction Sports Carnival.






Merenia's school guitar ensemble played at the Kelmscott Agricultural show. Les took the boys for a short and exorbitantly priced horse ride.





Kieran and I enjoyed dinner and good company at the Senior Hockey Wind-up.

He scored Most Improved for his team and Men's Rookie of the Year for the Club.

Tama finally got big enough to ride his Christmas Present.


Will ensured that his dreams were full of his favourite things.

Tama found the best ever book at the Book Swap Shop.


Will finally got his stabilisers off.

After a day in bed sleeping on and off due to sickness I looked up and saw what I had been sharing the rooms with. I made sure to share it with the big kids before Les took it away. Who knew they could move that fast.


Got him!
 ♥

No comments: