Sunday, November 16, 2014

Presently- 16/11/14

Presently....

~ looking at a full to do list.
~ listening to Taylor Swift- I like her new stuff.
~ relieved to have some new wardrobe items.
~ hoping my plants all survive the WA heat.
~ seeing a bit of the country of the weekend.
~ wondering if I could do a getaway in my car sometime next year.
~ dreaming of actually having a weekend day that looks like a weekend day.
~ loving Toodyay.
~ thankful for Tama's enthusiasm for plants.
~ inspired the rental inspection we have coming.
~ reading various articles online- no time for books or mags (or articles online).
~ swooning over decorations at Christmas 360.
~ going to try and knuckle down this week.
~ counting the pennies for Christmas.
~ tasting a pretzel doughnut.
~ ever grateful for my car, petrol and the open road.
~ in awe of the size of the land mass I currently reside on.
~ trusting it'll all be ok in the end.
~ wishing wishing we were at the end.
~ anticipating that it will never end.
 ♥  

No comments: