Sunday, November 9, 2014

Presently- 9-11-14

Presently....

~ looking for cheap Lego Hero Factory for Will.
~ listening to the TV that doesn't need to be on because no one is watching it.
~ relieved the Family Fun day is over.
~ hoping to get a whole bunch done today.
~ seeing clearly since I cleaned the window.
~ wondering how Will will go tonight.
~ dreaming of having a couple of big projects behind me. And car... I really dreamt about cars.
~ loving Will's friendship with Robert the term kindred spirit was surely invented for them.
~ thankful to have sorted and chucked out a bunch of stuff this week.
~ inspired to throw out more.

~ savouring the new series of The Good Wife.
~ reading Next Magazines.
~ swooning over Ali Edwards Daily December Kit.... I want, I want, I want!
~ going to watch the Kookaburras thrash India tonight (I hope) someone I know is going to be on the pitch.
~enjoying when I remember to take photos for Week in the Life.
~ feeling a bit overwhelmed.
~ counting the things on my list.
~ tasting Perth Hockey Stadium Chips and Gravy already.
~ ever grateful for cool opportunities.
~ in awe of Mr Donetta- he's a very cool guy!
~ trusting that things will get done.
~ wishing for a few more dollars!
~ anticipating a messed up kind of week, that's ok.
 ♥  

No comments: