Monday, November 10, 2014

This week on the web... 10/11/14

Another busy week, I'm in clean-up, catch-up, and get ready for Christmas mode. Here's what I saw around the place...

Ali Edwards December Daily Kit is all sorts of scrappy goodness. I don't think I'll be getting one, but I sure would like to.

Another thing on my Wish List Katrina Kennedy's Capture Your Holidays Class.

I discovered Wit and Whistle yesterday (thanks Lisa) and I love these things.....





Teacher Tom post of the week: Download this App today! You won't regret it.

I'm loving the idea of sharing Mr Brownes Precepts with the kids somehow, not daily but close to... would be kind of cool.


If children's books are your thing then check out Children's Books Daily.

This article about age being a state of mind is long but interesting- the mind is a pretty amazing thing- especially it's ability to mess with our physical ability both negatively and positively.

I think this one on purpose is a good follow-up to it too... left me wondering if I focused more on my purpose- I might be encouraged more to be present in executing it.

This article about introverts summed me up quite nicely! :-)

I'm totally guilty of all 10 of these Loopholes that help bad habits... hmmmm.

This article makes you wonder if the dietary advice we've been getting for years now hasn't been doing damage to our brains as well as our waistlines. 

On the subject of waistlines it's really nice to see Andie back and blogging the big stuff- like binge eating.

Darya's bringing unsexy back by encouraging baby steps.... it's a great idea.

And while you are thinking about small steps to take here are some to consider for your joy and happiness.
♥ 

No comments: