Sunday, March 16, 2014

Presently~ 16/3/14

Presently....

~ looking at photos from Merenia's year 7 Graduation.
~ listening to silence. :-)
~ relieved to have got Kieran's NZ Trip shopping.
~ hoping I've found the loophole I need.
~ seeing a nice relaxing week ahead.
~ wondering what the tree is in our backyard.
~ dreaming of paying off my student loan.
~ loving Pistachio and Lemon cream cheese macarons.
~ thankful for the cooler weather.
~ inspired by some of Les' baby pictures waiting on my scrap table.
~ savouring my last few days of indulgence. 
~ reading 'All the Money in the World'.
~ swooning over some new books.
~ going to bed soon I hope.
~enjoying making treats for kids and teacher's for St Patricks Day.
~ feeling tired.
~ counting my pennies.
~ in awe of showering the birds last week.
~ trusting I can do hard things.
~ wishing it was a year from now.
~ anticipating St Patrick's Day.
  

No comments: