Thursday, December 12, 2013

Making a (Dream) List....



Lucky for me I totally Believe in Santa! So here's what I'm hoping he'll get me- I think he may have to win the lottery first.

1. Top of my list.... Sillouette Cameo. (And associated extra's including some classes at Kerri Bradford Studio).


2.  I want an eReader- but it's kind of pointless just getting an eReader when you could get an iPad so.....


3. A 12 month Subscription to the Cocoa Daily monthly and project life kits with the option to get add-ons each month as well. :-)


4. And because I couldn't choose a 12 month Subscription to the Studio Calico monthly scrapbooking and project life kits. Once again with the option to get add-ons each month as well. :-)

 

5. A vintage typewriter in working condition (I actually want two, one with typewriter font and one with a script font)  Just something smallish in a nice colour like aqua or pink. (Oh and don't forget the ribbon as well).


6. This  print by Ward Jenkins- I love it!


 7. A hugely over sized G with lights- who wouldn't?? I"d settle for an S though.


8. This necklace.... I'll also need a second one with my word for 2014 as well. :-) Maybe a Happy New Year gift? (I already got it! From me to me!)


  
9. Dr Who T-shirt.... but which one.....

 



10. We R Memory Keepers BLUE Corner Chomper


11. If I don't get my Cameo Then I need these Quickcuts dies for my big shot....





12. 50mm lens for my camera. 


13. Books!! Lots of people I like have new books out this year just in time for Christmas!




14. The Kikki-K Gratitude Journal (Updated- I got this one as well... the power of a list :-) )

 And if you need more then I have wishlists at Fishpond, Studio Calico, Blue Bazaar, and Pinterest.... :-)

What are the far out 'ya dreamin'  items on your ultimate Christmas wish list?

No comments: