Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tiny Tales from Week 47


This week is pretty light on photos because there were so many they deserved their own posts!



My kit arrived from Cocoa Daisy- I'm ready to go for my Daily December Album!



Tama and I saw this HUGE drill- it wasn't working at the time- we'd love to see it in action.


Macca's Frozen Sprites are BAD in the best way and we've been slowly trying various different combo's of flavours out with Apple & Grape and Pineapple & Grape being the current front runners.



Big Colour Disco for Will at school- Party Rocking in the House Tonight, Let's get Ridiculous and What does the Fox say? being the big winners of the night..... seems we've moved beyond Bob the Builder for the younger set.



Will's class had a Magician visit and they made some super cool magic wands with wool, sticks and feathers afterwards.



I got one and a half kid free days!! I spent the first day blogging/writing stories. And the half day working on my baby clothes quilt. These are pieces from clothes that the kids have grown out of that I couldn't get myself to part with due to their sentimental value- I am sewing them into strips and then I'll sew the strips together. Then I need to figure out how to quilt the two sides together.... of course I need to wait just a bit longer for Tama to grow out of some special stuff.




Merenia went on her first official date with her boyfriend Sandy. They went to see the new Hunger Games movie. I picked them up after and dropped Sandy home. They aren't in this picture because I didn't want to be embarrassing scrapbooker Mum or I stuffed up on my covert photo taking operation.... :-)

The weather has been fantastic this week!!

Kieran got up to watch The Day of the Doctor at 3am. Will watched at 6am. And I watched it in the afternoon..... it was GOOD!

No comments: