Monday, November 4, 2013

Round-Up October 2013

On our bookshelf this month....
Lots more Crime fiction for me: Karen Rose, Michael Robotham, Jeffery Dreaver. Tama is enjoying Brown Bear, Brown bear- he can 'read' a bunch of it himself. Kieran has started on the Game of Thrones Box set that I brought.
Loving on the box....
Game of Thrones, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, DVD's for Merenia plus Bondi Vet and
anything medical, war or disater. Play school, Mister Maker and Peppa Pig for Tama. Kieran is watching American Football. Bledisloe Game. Anything with 'Super heroes' and violence that he can get away with for Will.
For you...For me?
Birthday gifts for me- including a food dehydrator! PokemonX for Kieran. Birthday gift for Jayme. Chocolate for Merenia's teacher- whose birthday is the day after Will's teacher. I won some stamps and dies in a giveaway online.

Germs and bugs and botherations....
My finger is still giving me trouble 5 weeks later. Tama was briefly ill twice. Les had the headache to end all headaches and ended up at A&E for it.
Today was good today was fun, tomorrow is another one...

My birthday. Spring cleaning, Scraproom sort out. Merenia slept over at Brits. Par 3 golf for Les and the 3 older kids. Merenia had a sleepover at Emily's. Kieran went to Kalamunda with friends. Will went out with Bel and Noah to the park and Maccas. Faction Carnival for Will. Kieran went wake boarding with Cory. Les took the little boys to the markets and then onto Mundaring Weir. Noah came over for a play. Will had an excursion with his class to the Park, fire station and a museum. Tama and I joined them at the park. Will also had an incursion at school with a Magician. Will had Italian day at school- good food and fun activities including a PiƱata.

Yum, yum, yum....

Black Forest cake for my birthday. Merenia did a bunch of Baking for the P&C fundraising at the faction carnival. Aranchini Balls for Italian day. Elaine's Pizzas at the Faction Carnival.

'It was on sale'....

Packages from Scrapfriends and Studio Calico. A couple more photobooks from snapfish. Game of Thrones Books boxed set. New Jeans for me- yay. Some bits and pieces from Ikea.

Bugger!

My favourite local scrapbooking shop is closing down. Flat battery in my car. Having no money to do cool stuff in the holidays. We finished season 3 of Game of Thrones and now have to wait a long time for season 4. The drain was blocked and Les had to fix it.

Hooray!

Lots of scrapbooking done. Massive clean out and reorganise in my scraproom. We found a place to move to in Lesmurdie. We completed our collection of Woolworths animal cards with minimal fuss. Lots of scrapping. School went back. We got lots of hand-me-downs for Tama from Noah and Mitchell. I sold off all the stuff from my scrapbooking destash and made $370.

Etc...

The Postman chucked a fit on my birthday and then brought chocolate for me the next day. Summer Soccer started on Friday nights as did Summer Hockey on Thursdays. We did a major spring clean on the lounge and put carpet in the scraproom. Tama had an audiology appointment at PMH. We took a bird to the Wildlife Hospital. We started collecting boxes for the move. Merenia had a Youth advocates meeting. The weather has started to really heat up so the sprinklers are back on which means Friday night fun for the boys and a big water bill for us.


You know who's good idea this was? Katie The Scrapbook Lady. Go check out her list of tasks to do at the end of each month as well.

No comments: