Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tiny Tales from week 21


Lots of great play this week- we all love the water balls. They feel great and are groovy to play with.




Will had swimming at school. He did a great job- super confident!







Diggers and sand. No surprises there.










I was in the right place at the right time waiting for Merenia to finish netball training.... Perth just rocks the sunset.



Tama and I stopped by his favourite section at Toy's R Us.


We had the birds home again for the weekend. And took Balloons and chocolate to Kieran's best friend Emma.





We had a visit from a little Peregrine.


I made Zumbo's Raspberry and Chocolate Macarons.





And his flourless orange cake as well.




And then I slipped on a block from the scene above- I managed to save myself- but not the macarons I was carrying at the time.




Les and Tama made Curried Egss (T really is an addict!)



We were held up on the way to Hockey by something big.... it was so big it didn't make it around the corner and had to back up and take another route.





Sunday both the big kids had home games Kieran played two games, as he played for the 11/12 team. It was nice to have a chance to watch Merenia play for a change.

Tama tried to go home with a new family.


Oh look.... the sand pit! Who would have guessed!

No comments: