Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tiny Tales from week 20

As I write it's week 25! I'm just a little behind in these things and it makes it hard to remember- I need to do a bit of a catch-up so I'm posting up to date!



A week (day) isn't complete without some time spent looking at diggers- it's a good thing they have so much to do over the road that we will have this resource for a long while yet!



Tama and I spend most mornings outside. My focus is generally hanging the washing out and his involves balls or sand. Or balls in the sand. 

He is remarkably well co-ordinated. Can hit the ball with a reasonable success rate and can also drop kick his little footy as well.



Aren't these jet trails amazing!?


This guy is pretty amazing too!





Tama skipped his sleep and the wind was in the right direction so we took a drive down to the Airport Lookout- lots of cool stuff to see and talk about.




Practice- 5 times a week- 2 each for Hockey and Soccer and one for netball.

Merenia is way back in the distance in that back right corner- she and Kieran practice at the same place on Tuesdays and Thursdays- he starts at 4:30 and she at 5:30- he finishes at 6 and she at 7- luckily we share the pick-up with each other and one of Merenia's team mates as I'd really start to feel like a taxi if I did all those tips- lucky it's only about 3 minutes drive away.


There are very few days that don't involve sand!

My mother's day loot- they have a stall at school the week before mothers day and the kids take some money and choose a gift. Will chose me a coffee cup, candle and the bath scrub thingee. :-) I'm also getting a present from Les and the kids but I had to wait to order it.




The Ninja spirit is strong in that one.


"It's the little things really. The every day things. That's where i'm finding the most joy.‏" 
I read that quote recently and it really resonated with how I try to live my day. Taking time to enjoy the basic stuff- like 3 people enjoying breakfast together.


It was finally pay day so we went shopping at Carousel. Tama needed some more 'winter' clothes as did Will- and some PJ's for Merenia. Kiwi shop stock up as well.



We went and did the balloon order for June and grabbed somne just for fun.

Merenia showed her colours for Neon day.


Will enjoyed Hook into Hockey



The car made it's presence felt. Les and I both got nervous.


New Jamas for Tamas.




And a walk around the neighbour hood with Dad.



A little arting!




A spot of cooking.






And to round out the week Tama helped Les to put out the rubbish...

.... which reminded us of another little boy back in the year 2000.

No comments: