Thursday, July 21, 2011

So much to say, so much to do, so little time

I have so much I want to write;
  • The lead up to Tama's arrival
  • His Birth
  • The first few weeks of life with 4 living kids
  • The things I will miss
  • The things I am looking forward too/planning
  • The way my dreams are changing
  • The first goodbye
  • How much I am struggling with so many things right now
  • What we are learning through this process
  • What I am angry and upset about
  • What I'm loving
There's so much I need/want to do...
  • Photos to take/sort/scrap
  • 365 LO's
  • Sort Kieran's room
  • Pack down my scrap room
  • Go shopping- I have vouchers to spend
  • Sort some stuff on my computer
  • Throw out a whole bunch of stuff (Whole bunch!!!)
  • Sort parcels to post
  • Christmas ball for Nate (and Tama)
  • Blog x3
  • Talk to Joz
  • Email Sally
  • Find the cat a home
  • Talk to Kierans prospective school.
  • Make Gingerbread houses.
  • Sleep
  • Eat
  • Take my antibiotics- damn you E.coli!
But  I just sit here under a sweet and sometimes sleeping baby and then dash madly around in the spaces between.

No comments: