Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Stuff or possibly the Worlds largest tiny sock collection??

Back in May (seems like forever ago now) I got out our stash of small baby clothes and washed them all leaving me with the heap below which is not so attractive. But I have to say there's not much I like more than seeing all those time clothes hanging on the line- except maybe for all the socks- I was in some serious carpal tunnel hell by the time I had pegged each of those tiny things. And would you you believe after 4 babies a lot of outings and sock wearing... for the first time ever we lost a sock- on Tuesday when Tama and I went to a meeting at Kieran's school and raced through the rain one tiny green sock now out in the world! 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pics, Mrs Stockley!

Gypsy said...

I was literally lying on the ground under the line which was all good till I had to get up belly and all.