Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today


Outside my window...it's a hot evening! I'd like to be in the pool.

I am thinking...
about what January is to me. And about all the changes coming this year especially the next month or so.


I am thankful for... being almost done on the back to school stuff. That we chose Massey over Westlake (and that Kieran now agrees with me on that). The Massey High School Bursar who is kind and helpful and amazing!

We've been playing... Lego, bubbles and lots of trips to the pool.

From the kitchen...
Left over Chicken Cacciatore for me and Pizza for the boys- quick and easy as M is at a sleep over and L has a second late night at work.

I am creating... nothing right now- but I did order 500 odd photos today because they are having a special and in amongst them are two mini albums of our 2009 and 2011 'local journeys' and a third of the day we hung with Vienna.

I am going... to bed soon to read. Kieran is watching a crap mini series in the lounge and I'm just not into the noise at the moment.

I am reading...Margaret Mahy's The Dark Blue 100 Ride Bus Ticket. Plus I have a pile of Young Adult fiction by NZ authors beside my bed.

I am hoping... that Will will be easier tomorrow. That I can garner some enthusiasm for some decent blogging soon. And some time for creating this weekend.

I am hearing... cicadas, the computer fan and the darn TV.

Around the house... stationery waiting to be sorted, covered and named. Uniform waiting for it's first wash, new shoes and sandals.

A Picture I Thought of Sharing...

No comments: