Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kieran On Drugs

Recently Kiearn had an altercation with a foot that was going for the same soccer ball at school one lunch time. As a result he bent his toe nail in half back on itself. Yee-OUCH.
Toes (big ones in particular) are actually quite important so I took him to A & E.
In order to clean his (filthy) toe and bend it back the right way the nurse needed to give him a local and in order to do that she gave him gas... laughing gas.




"Wow Mum you are like vibrating and my toe is kind of flashing"
"Isn't it cool how the curtains go ALLLLL the way around" (they didn't)
Then he farted. Absolute hysterics. My boy who had recently done the Police drug education program at school turns to me with the tears running down his face and the hugest smile and says:

"Mum! Everything Constable Luke said is RUBBISH! This stuff is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!"


Then they x-rayed his toe, dressed it (for which Kieran gleefully accepted more gas) and sent us home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god that gas is the best! I must have sucked on that goodness for 90 minutes solid when I had Lucy... they should have let me take it home for breastfeeding!

Glad his toe is all patched up, that looks bloody sore!

xox Macchi xox