Friday, November 26, 2010

My Favourite Corner

Whatever it was that ended me up in hospital has completely knocked the stuffing out of me. I've had a couple of days where I could be found napping when Will was in the afternoon and a couple of days where I've headed to bed well before any of the kids. Not much progress is being made on an ever growing list of stuff to do and I am really craving some energy and enthusiasm to come along and give me a swift kick of motivation. In the meantime though at least I can look at this....

currently my favourite corner of the house! Home grown sweet peas which are in total abundance meaning I can replace them every time they get a bit old with more and more!!

And avoid looking at these...


my least favourite corners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just toys - and the washing is clean, I wouldn't worry about it.
Relax and let yourself get better :o)
Joz.