Monday, November 1, 2010

Today...

.... I am thinking of my Mum and her brother who have to bury their sister today.
.... I am thinking of Beryl who has for the second time to bury her child- that should never have to happen.
.... I am thinking of Letisha, Tania, Kimberley, Peter and Mikayla- who have to say a last good bye to their mum.
.... I am thinking of Noeline's grandchildren who will miss out on making so many memories.
.... I am thinking of my brother and sister who have lost an aunty.
.... I am thinking of Tony, who has lost a wife and friend.

.... And I am thinking of Glenna and all her Whanau who will soon say a fond farewell to Glenna's Dad.

And I am sending you all the love in my heart and all of the strength that I have and every wish for a gentle journey through your grief.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: