Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ways to freak out your kids #328

Somebody- (I don't know who or I would have told them) dropped some paper on the way into the plane that Merenia took to Christchurch. After everyone boarded I picked it up and had a look. I know exactly what to do with it.

So when I got home before Kieran got home from school I put it in pride of place.

He's not very observant that big boy of mine and it wasn't until he was in the process of being tucked in that he noticed and let out a bit of a squeal and took Justin down off the wall... apparently not the best thing to look at before you nod off... the stuff of nightmares even.

Then we started to come up with a list....

Things you can do with a Bieber poster.
  1. Use when you run out of loo paper.
  2. Food for the paper shredder.
  3. Line the bottom of the mouse cage or litter box.
  4. Practice for the base armourers.
  5. Dart board.
  6. Give it to a girl you don't like much.
  7. Recycle it.
  8. Use it for a bad taste trash to fashion show
We had more and better but I can't recall right now... what about you can you come up with anything?

No comments: