Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last Saturday

Last Saturday we were honoured to be grace with the presence of Miss Vienna....

Aka: Her royal cuteness.

Or Baby Vienna.

Or 'V'

Or 'wicked little usurper who gets my mum and dad's attention'

Move away from my mum... you baby!

If I can't get her away from my mum then I will squish her till she runs away.

I can do it!!!

No you can't I'm too staunch for you toddler boy!

Oooohhh who's that? Pie Boy!

My he's dashing, he's charming and he has Pie!

Hi Pie boy!

I can't take my eyes off of you!

You're so handsome.

And funny and oh... he's just so... swoon.

I love you.


She had some lunch with us...

And was happy to share.

And we found her Mum's Keys- which had travelled from Scrap camp in Albany to our place including a stint at 100km/hr on the motorway. All while sitting here:


Some people were far too attentive for her liking...


We shared some dinner and she gave my spaghetti Bolognaise to the "two thumbs scrunched" highest accolades from the food critics of the baby set.

And we read some Maisy before returning her to her mummy...
Will said "Sorry for throwing the books baby Vienna"

I think if all the stuff she said to Wendy was anything to go by she had a pretty full-on day that was interesting and enjoyable. (Or she was berating her Mum for letting me take her away and telling her what a complete weirdo her cousin Will was and what a complete hottie her cousin Kieran was!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love your story telling Gypsy.