Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tuesday on Thursday and more

Tuesday dawned with a crapola weather forecast but we headed out on our separate adventures... Les to the Takapuna gold course- Yawn.

And me to Kieley's for the K Rae Garage sale and the 'KGW Big Hibiscus Coast Adventure'! We went to Silverdale and checked out the Bendon Outlet, the Bargain Spot, the surfy clothes shop and the clearance sports store- where AB's shirts are still HIDEOUSLY overpriced (sorry Kieran) Then we went and checked out the Bargain Spots sister store; the Craft Spot and picked up some ESSENTIAL scrapbooking supplies mostly My Mind Eye brand which as I think of it right now I am hanging out to go play! Then we went to the Hospice Shop which is one of the biggest and best around and found NOTHING, nothing I tell you, so not fair!! I'm on the look out for an old style Square cake tin- the kind your granny made her Christmas cake in all wrapped with newspaper and string so the edges didn't burn with sides about 25cm long... I don't want any old new flash thing... I want 'old school'.

No comments: