Friday, October 24, 2008

Exhibition Unphotographed

I've seen a bunch of cool stuff recently that I wasn't able to take pictures of so here goes...

The photo I didn't take the other week was of a truck with a swimming pool on the back rolling down the road towards me in the car. The pool being big and wide took out a street sign which then promptly rolled across the road and landed right in front on me.

The Sunset on Monday night as I was driving up Hobsonville Rd. The sun was just about to go below the horizon and the colours were amazing... this is one of the things I really enjoyed about living at Muriwai beach.

The photos I didn't take yesterday were;

Of some Paradise Ducklings- I've never seen Paradise Duck ducklings before but I can tell you despite the fact I went past them at 100km/h I know they are seriously cute.

Of Will. Crawling, seriously crawling not the lounge lizard commando crawling that he has become so highly skilled at but real up on hands and knees crawling for the first time at Jennie and Lilly's house yesterday... way cool. There has been more today as well... it won't be long now.

I'm sure there are others but me old brain is addled. :-)

No comments: