Thursday, October 2, 2008

Round-up~ September

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Creating Keepsakes, NOT where is it postie??? HUH huh???, Healthy Food Guide, and a little more of Next than usual.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

The obvious...All Saints, Outrageous Fortune. And the not so...The netball- Go New Zealand! Summer Heights High- Saturday nights on TV1 it's like a school based version of Kath and Kim made in Australia can be VERY funny!

What special days did I celebrate?

Father's Day and My sister Finn's 10th birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?

Father's Day Pressies for Les. A Sam Hunt Poetry Anthology for my Dad. And $20 for Finn... kid sisters are hard to buy for. A water pistol and a bag of lollies for Logan.H's birthday. Mini albums to all the coaches and team managers. And a lunch order Moosie for the kids on the last day of school.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?

My brain... I'm so tired

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

Gardening with the kids. Watching Kieran's last Hockey game with my Dad, Kieley, Les, Will and Merenia.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?

Healthy Food Guide Butterscotch pudding, which I think will be on www.healthyfood.co.nz when the new issue comes out. Mars Bar Rocks YUM!!!!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Craft Robo- I know I said that last month but this month it actually turned up. We got the Odyssey at the start of the month and a new multifunction printer. And we got a DVD-rom drive for the 'kids' computer so we can get 'Mr Rugby 08' off the lounge computer!

What were this month's disappointments?

Not getting as much done as I would have liked. The ongoing and building frustration of not being able to get the house to what I call 'maintainence point' and then have a balance of cleaning, scrapping, playing and relaxing literally has me in tears some days and is slowly driving me nuts! Not getting to play enough with the craft robo

What were my accomplishments this month?

Getting the kids garden's planted and some flowers planted around the roses. Planting Will's Rose and doing some scrapbooking stuff towards Christmas. Getting up to date in sorting my photos (I was months behind) and getting them all uploaded and printed while digitalmax was having a special! Let's not talk about how much that cost or when I am ever going to find time to scrapbook these photos.

Anything else noteworthy to record?

Will Crawling, clapping and waving, Yay!

No comments: