Sunday, August 30, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... Kieran's team drew.
... Kieran scored a goal.
... I got flowers from the team.
... Chips and Gravy at PHS.
... Caught up with my 365 and photo stuff.
... made the netball photobook for 2015.
... Lots of blogging.
... Will, Robert and Tama did a cool Zombie room scene.
... Will and I go see Dr Derek Muller.
... Will got to meet him and have a photo.
... Will got his question answered.
... Met one of the Scitech Directors.
... Had sushi for dinner.
... Les and Tama went to the playground.
... Tama got Maccas for dinner.
... Will and I got to see some cool stuff in the city.
... Library for book week was cool.
... We went to Crow Books.
... Checked out G.O. Edwards park and playground.
... Joined Remida and scored some cool stuff.
... Kieran had his last training session.
... Merenia had her last netball training.
... Kieran had his last game of Hockey for the season and for juniors.
... The boys wore headbands as part of a running joke for their game.
... Merenia had her last game, and umpired four games.
... Kieran and I went to the Kiwishop.
... Will went to Roberts for his birthday.
... I got a bunch of scrapbook pages done.
... I sorted and tidied my scrapbook area and Will's school books.
... Kieran went to the twins birthday.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: