Monday, August 3, 2015

This week on the web...

Usually I will put any homeschooling links I find on our old homeschooling blog (now resurrected) but this one applied to everyone and I liked the concept: The sky is not the limit.

And Teacher Tom always has a place here.

I'm slightly obsessed with this song at the moment- it was on a Triple J  hottest 100 (2007) that Kieran put on in the car. I think it sounds very 'Sting' like and I was a bit surprised to find it was Gotye- the video is pretty cool. Missy Higgins 'Like a version' of it is cool too.

The Healthful pursuit video this week was informative if somewhat depressing... I'm pretty sure I have all of the symptoms she listed for Adrenal fatigue!

If you have a small person who you think may need speech therapy to articulate some sounds (as we do) then this is a handy article with the basics.

I started to read All The Light We Cannot See and then had to take it back to the library because all the home school stuff took over my life. But I hope to get back to it because I was enjoying it! This is also on my to read list: Just Mercy.

 Tama would love this... I love that green!

A sweet print for a sewing or craft room.

Delicious colours on this butterfly necklace.


 Super cute camera necklace.

No comments: