Sunday, January 25, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because
We (L,G, W & T) went swimming... in a big pool at Belmont.
Will chose his new shoes on the third try in about 10 seconds with no tears and they cost $5!
We have a fabulous OT... so cool!
I got all caught up with my photos and such and even sent off a bunch for printing.
We watched a show together (not the little boys) called Hero at 30,000 feet- it was very interesting and thought provoking.
I got a whole bunch of reading done this week (I finished Foodist and The Maze).
We changed around the smaller living room completely. The big kids helped and we got it done super fast. And it has changed the behaviour of the people in the house- both to come together more often and also make less messes.
I have had some super yummy food this week.
We got Yumboxes finally.
Nadya came home and surprised Kieran.
Kieran got a lovely reference from his Hockey Coach.
This morning I got some yummy Fruit and Vegetables from the Farmers Market... something I have been meaning to do for ages.

"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: