Monday, January 26, 2015

This week on the web....

I've done most of my reading this week in books... I had a few that were due back at the Library this week- one which had already been renewed twice!! So once again a short list....

I do believe the kids would hate this Foodist Approved: Grain-Free Tabouleh Salad which is kind of a bummer because I think I'd like it. :-)

I think it work the 11 minutes of your life to watch Tim Minchin doing this address!


 There's a lot that makes sense in these 10 golden rules for parenting success.

The line that stood out for me in this article from Summer Tomato was: ..."taught me an interesting lesson about exercise: I never regret it." And it stood because while I don't generally enjoy exercise- I have never come home from a good walk and thought... gee I wish I never did that!

Eggs on Nomnompaleo... want to go back and check some of these out. And the one with the Packed Lunches.

James Clear on 3 simple ways to make exercise a habit.... hmmmm.

Low Carb Island is a pretty inspirational place... with some very delish looking recipes.

  ♥

No comments: