Sunday, April 27, 2014

Presently- 27-4-14

Presently....

~ looking at so many blogs and articles open on my computer.
~ listening to Paperclipping Round table.
~ relieved to be finally caffeine withdrawal symptom free.
~ hoping Kieran's team has a win tonight.
~ seeing the rain... it's awesome.
~ wondering if I can keep up with Layout a Day... I hope so!
~ dreaming of going to WA scrapcamp- in June.
~ loving the community I live in.
~ thankful for free pavers and the kids mucking in to help get them here.
~ inspired by myself and the ease and speed of my scrapbooking.
~ savouring Chocolate Brownie. 
~ reading Cathy Zelske's blog.
~ swooning over Typo. Love some of their stamps.
~ going to Chiro tomorrow- yay.
~enjoying talking to Les.
~ feeling optimistic.
~ ever grateful for Jim and the goodness that comes from restorative conversation.
~ trusting we can get the backyard sorted and awesome.
~ wishing it was already done. :-)
~ anticipating School on Tuesday.
 ♥  

No comments: