Sunday, April 13, 2014

Presently- 13-4-14

Presently....

~ looking for time to scrapbook.
~ listening to the little boys playing joyfully.
~ relieved that the handyman is out of our lives for the foreseeable future.
~ hoping Kieran's team has a win tonight.
~ seeing that I need to just get on with doing it myself.
~ wondering if it's worth the effort.
~ dreaming of an easy fix for Will.
~ loving the new 'seats' in the backyard.
~ thankful for my Nana.
~ inspired by Game of Thrones... it's so good! 
~ savouring figs from the backyard as they ripen one by one. 
~ reading Hands Free Mama.
~ swooning over super cool postcard books... I filled my virtual basket, no money but a girl can dream.
~ going to be a late night 8 o'clock Hockey game, glad there's no school tomorrow.
~enjoying U2, Tori Amos, Radiohead and many more.
~ feeling like I'm never enough.
~ counting down the days till Kieran goes to NZ- lucky boy!
~ tasting Merenia's Red Velvet lamingtons.
~ ever grateful for the life we live.
~ trusting
~ wishing 
~ anticipating Thursday's appointment.
 ♥  

No comments: