Monday, October 8, 2012

Will 'Nigel Marvin' Stockley goes back in time


The little boys and I went out for a walk recently- it was such a beautiful day and we wanted to investigate the noises from the diggers somewhere behind our house. Plus we like to check in on the progress of various houses that are being built around out neighbourhood. Little did I know exactly where we would be going....

Willy Wagtail


Will struck out on his own crossing the pond at the start where there is a little stop bank.


While I photographed the wildlife little did I know that he was being transformed and going back in time....



By the time we got past the pond and down to the stream area he had transformed into Nigel Marvin and had in fact gone back to a Prehistoric lake in search of prehistoric animals!






I totally loved the way he used his imagination and was totally in the moment exploring and investigating and totally getting into what he was doing.

No comments: